In Aunt Lucy's Kitchen (Cobble Street Cousins #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Cobble Street Cousins series.
- #2: A Little Shopping (Cobble Street Cousins #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Special Gifts (Cobble Street Cousins #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Some Good News (Cobble Street Cousins #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Summer Party (Cobble Street Cousins #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Wedding Flowers (Cobble Street Cousins #6) (Paperback): $5.99
COBBLE STREET COUSINS
- Lily, who wants to be a poet
- Tess, who wants to be a Broadway star
- Rosie, who wants a little cottage with flowers by the door
Right now, though, the cousins are sharing an attic bedroom in their Aunt Lucy?s light blue house on Cobble Street, and happily making plans for the summer. A cookie company seems the perfect way to make a little money, but it turns out to be much more -- an opportunity to meet some very special neighbors!
About the Author
Cynthia Rylant is the author of more than 100 books for young people, including the beloved Henry and Mudge, Annie and Snowball, Brownie & Pearl, Motor Mouse, and Mr. Putter & Tabby series. Her novel Missing May received the Newbery Medal. She lives in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Wendy Anderson Halperin is an acclaimed artist who has illustrated dozens of books for children, including Let’s Go Home by Cynthia Rylant, Soft House by Jane Yolen, and Turn, Turn, Turn! by Peter Seeger. She lives in South Haven, Michigan.
Publishers Weekly Rylant's confident and sweet-natured girls are the kind of girls-next-door that anyone would want to know better.
The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books The charming...stories are going to make second and third grade girls blissfully happy.