Currently not in store. Available to order. Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Emily Windsnap series.
- #1: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time (Hardcover): $16.99
"A successful mix of fantasy, mystery, adventure, and a touch of romance." — Kirkus Reviews
The New York Times best-selling series continues with half-mermaids Emily and Aaron embarking on an icy and perilous journey to the Land of the Midnight Sun. Deep within an alpine lake where magical reflections show what could be rather than what is, the two discover a trove of stolen memories and Neptune’s darkest secret. Double-crosses and double-takes abound in Liz Kessler’s fifth magical mermaid adventure.
About the Author
Kessler’s fifth installment in this popular series continues with a successful mix of fantasy, mystery, adventure and a touch of romance...The unexpected ending will surely satisfy as a fitting close to this light page turner. Past fans of the series should especially enjoy diving in.
Emily’s dry wit enlivens the nonstop adventure in Kessler’s fifth waterworld fantasy series title.