Currently not in store. Available to order. Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
One of Scholastic Parent & Child magazine's 100 Greatest Books for Kids
With colorful pictures, simple rhyming texts, and sized right for small hands to hold.
Guessing-game board book filled with vibrant, happy images: Peek-a-Who! takes the most loved baby and toddler game and puts it in book form! Colorful pictures and simple rhyming texts help children guess what's peeking through the die-cut windows in this fun board book. The anticipation of what's hiding on the next page and the bright, engaging illustrations will keep little ones guessing and giggling all the way to the surprise ending.
- Perfect size for curious babies and toddlers to hold and manipulate
- Fun and interactive book to read aloud for story time
- Nina Laden is the author and illustrator of many award-winning books for children
Babies and toddlers will love this board book filed with colorful pictures, simple rhyming texts, and sized right for small hands to hold.
- Sturdy board book
- Makes a great gift and is a must-have for a baby's bookshelf
- Books for kids ages 0-3
- Interactive, fun, and educational
About the Author
Nina Laden grew up in the New York City area. The daughter of two artists, she studied illustration at Syracuse University. She is the author and illustrator of The Night I Followed the Dog, also published by Chronicle Books.