Easy Recipes Kids Will Love- 70+ Tasty Cooking Recipes For Kids: Cooking Food With Kids (Paperback)
Kids may need to have frequent joyful experiences involving food to overcome the anxiety they may have around tasting the unfamiliar. Over time, cooking with your children can help build that confidence--and provide rich sensory experiences.
The Cooking with Kids book educates and empowers children and families to make healthy food choices through hands-on learning with fresh, affordable foods. Cooking food with kids brings people together, and when you involve your little one in the kitchen, the quality time you share will make your bond stronger than ever
Of course, there are some safety concerns that all parents have when it comes to the dangers of a kitchen, and this book will cover how to keep everyone safe while the fun keeps going.
Along the way, you'll learn helpful nutrition tips that you can pass along to your kids to instill healthy eating habits in them early on.
In addition, you'll discover:
- Why cooking with your kids should be a priority and how it helps them later in life
- Important safety tips that will keep your little one safe in the kitchen
- Kid-friendly lunches and dinners that everyone in the family can enjoy
- Snack recipes that even picky eaters won't turn down
- A total of 75 recipes to encourage a love of cooking and make healthy food enjoyable
Give yourself and your child the gift of long lasting memories that you'll both carry with you for a lifetime.