Elly Swartz's Hidden Truths Pre-Order!
Eight Cousins is excited to offer PERSONALIZED copies of Elly Swartz's newest book HIDDEN TRUTHS and the chance to win a free virtual visit with Elly!
Great things happen when you preorder Hidden Truths! You can win a free virtual visit with Elly Swartz! All you have to do is:
Preorder a copy (Elly says, "Please preorder a copy : )!")
We will email the link where to send your proof of purchase.
Once you do that, you’ll be entered to win the free virtual visit.
And one last wonderful thing to share:
A portion of Elly's preorder proceeds will be donated to Kind Cotton – an amazing company that donates a book to a child for every purchase of their positive message clothing. Their mission – spread kindness!
See Ordering Details Below
About Hidden Truths (Pub Date: October 31, 2023):
How far would you go to keep a promise? Told from alternating points of view, Hidden Truths is a story of changing friendships, the lies we tell, the secrets we keep, and the healing power of forgiveness.
Dani and Eric have been best friends since Dani moved next door in second grade. They bond over donuts, comic books, and camping on the Cape.
Until one summer when everything changes.
Did Eric cause the accident that leaves Dani unable to do the one thing in the world she most cares about? The question plagues him, and he will do anything to get answers about the explosion that injured her. But Dani is hurting too much to want Eric to pursue the truth—she just wants to shut him out and move on. Besides, Eric has a history of dropping things he starts. Eric knows that and is determined that this will be the one time he follows through.
But what if his pursuit brings him into direct conflict with another friend? Where does Eric’s loyalty really lie?
About Elly Swartz:
Elly Swartz loves writing for kids, Twizzlers, and anything with her family. She grew up in Yardley, Pennsylvania, studied psychology at Boston University, and received a law degree from Georgetown University Law Center.
Elly Swartz lives in Massachusetts and is happily married with two grown sons, a beagle named Lucy, and a pup named Baxter Bean. Dear Student, called a "heartfelt story with a fresh plot" by Parents Magazine, was her latest novel. She is also the author of Finding Perfect, Smart Cookie, and Give and Take, novels for middle-grade readers.
- Orders must be placed by October 27th to receive a personalized copy! Personalized orders cannot be accepted after October 27th.
- Copies are to be personalized with a name only. Please NOTE the name to be personalized in the order comments at check-out.
- If ordering more than one book, please make it clear which names go with each book.
- If no name is given in order comments, books will be signed only and not personalized.
- If you are ordering Elly Swartz's other titles, they will be signed and shipped with Hidden Truths.
- We will contact you when your order is complete. Eight Cousins ships to the Continental United States via USPS Media or Priority Mail.
- Also, we will contact you directly for final confirmation of your order and to verify names to be personalized.